Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It’s all done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features 5E Applying Monster Template
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
This doesn’t stop here. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Every template comes with a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. 5E Applying Monster Template
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. 5E Applying Monster Template
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). 5E Applying Monster Template
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Absolutely! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?