Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- No live chat support
Template Monster Features Apply Template Monster Theme In WordPress
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Apply Template Monster Theme In WordPress
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Apply Template Monster Theme In WordPress
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Apply Template Monster Theme In WordPress
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?