Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features Create A Template Monster Store
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Most templates allow customization. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of Businesses Supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- People and society
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Create A Template Monster Store
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Create A Template Monster Store
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Create A Template Monster Store
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?