Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It’s all done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. After, you will want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Edit Template Monster Lightbox
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Edit Template Monster Lightbox
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Edit Template Monster Lightbox
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Edit Template Monster Lightbox
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?