You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Free Template Monster Templates
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Most templates allow customization. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Free Template Monster Templates
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Free Template Monster Templates
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Free Template Monster Templates
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?