You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- No live chat support
Template Monster Features How Many Themes Template Monster Has?
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Every template comes with a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. How Many Themes Template Monster Has?
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. How Many Themes Template Monster Has?
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). How Many Themes Template Monster Has?
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?