You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features How To Configure Upbuild Template Monster
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
This doesn’t stop here. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Food and restaurant
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Personalized post formats and content types
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. How To Configure Upbuild Template Monster
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. How To Configure Upbuild Template Monster
Prices vary by theme. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How To Configure Upbuild Template Monster
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. You can upload it there. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are these templates made for HTML?