You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Website is difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features How To Download Templatemonster Themes For Free
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. How To Download Templatemonster Themes For Free
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. How To Download Templatemonster Themes For Free
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) How To Download Templatemonster Themes For Free
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. You can change the color. Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?