Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Install Template Monster Into WordPress
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
The review system is also a problem for some. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Install Template Monster Into WordPress
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Install Template Monster Into WordPress
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Install Template Monster Into WordPress
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?