Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. After, you will want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster 53151
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. This means you will need to spend more money.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Design and photography
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster 53151
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster 53151
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster 53151
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
Not really. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?