Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It’s all done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you will want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Coffee Shop
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. Each category has its own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Personalized post formats and content types
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster Coffee Shop
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Coffee Shop
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Coffee Shop
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are these templates made for HTML?