You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. After, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Digital Marketplace
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Every template comes with a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster Digital Marketplace
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Template Monster Digital Marketplace
Prices vary by theme. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Template Monster Digital Marketplace
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are the templates built for HTML?