Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster Free Watercolor
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster Free Watercolor
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Free Watercolor
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Template Monster Free Watercolor
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are the templates built for HTML?