You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Google Maps
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Personalized post formats and content types
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster Google Maps
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Google Maps
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Google Maps
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. Do note that it is only for a single license. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?