You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster How To Change Logo
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster How To Change Logo
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster How To Change Logo
Prices vary by theme. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster How To Change Logo
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?