You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. Afterward, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Joomla Multilanguage
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
This doesn’t stop here. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
The review system is also a problem for some. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of businesses supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster Joomla Multilanguage
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Joomla Multilanguage
Prices vary by theme. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Joomla Multilanguage
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?