You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Responsive
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. It all depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
For example, a WordPress theme could be $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster Responsive
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Responsive
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Responsive
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their goal is to offer a variety of design options. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. You can change the color. Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. You can upload it there. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are the templates built for HTML?