You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Expensive add-ons
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster School Website
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. This means you will need to spend more money.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster School Website
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Template Monster School Website
Prices vary by theme. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Template Monster School Website
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. You can change the themes to your taste. You can change the color. Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?