You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s go!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Signin Broke
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. It all depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
This doesn’t stop here. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
This is a comparison to help you decide if Template Monster is the right theme for you.
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster Signin Broke
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Template Monster Signin Broke
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Signin Broke
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. It starts at $10 for the cheapest template. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are the templates built for HTML?