Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
In this review, you will see the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- Extensive library of themes to select
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster Sticky Nav Not Working
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- SEO friendly structure
- Mobile optimized design
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster Sticky Nav Not Working
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. This exception does not apply to third-party systems.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Template Monster Sticky Nav Not Working
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Sticky Nav Not Working
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
What are the templates that can be purchased through Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. It is for one license only. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Would Template Monster promote your website?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?