You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. Afterward, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review of Template Monster.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Expensive add-ons
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster Webapi Custom Website
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are commonly found in the marketplace. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect a difference in their responses and quality.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and internet
- Design and photography
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Food and restaurant
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare).
- Real estate
- People and society
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After you add a template to the shopping cart, there are options for adding add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Loyalty Program – Template Monster has a cashback system based on the number of orders. You can get credit when a product you have purchased is bought as part of the program.
Template Monster does not offer a refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster Webapi Custom Website
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster Webapi Custom Website
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
For any problem shooting, it is a good idea to have 24/7 customer support. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster Webapi Custom Website
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
How expensive is Template Monster?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?