You don’t have to use code right now to build a website. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. The various content management systems (CMS) that allow templates to be compiled are called them.
Template Monster is one of them.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. After, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Website is difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster WordPress Broker
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. There are many options for websites built on WordPress.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Most templates allow customization. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add Your Logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. It can be preloaded to meet any need and personalize your experience.
Template Monster’s customer service is readily available every day of the week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of businesses supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Services and businesses
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Food and restaurant
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Home and family
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. The templates can have different features. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
If you use WordPress a lot, Template Monster has an extensive selection of templates. They have their own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatible with all browser types
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Every template comes with a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It costs between $5 and $200 depending on the product, vendor, or associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
Some of these offerings are optional but can be purchased if it’s needed. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s suppose you are not satisfied with the product. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster WordPress Broker
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster WordPress Broker
Pricing even varies per theme offered. For starters, you can download their free templates. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Template Monster WordPress Broker
What is Template Monster?
Template Monster was founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
Depending on your needs, you can always start with one template. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Absolutely! Template Monster offers these services on their website.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. You can create a custom logo. Upload it here. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are these templates made for HTML?