Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It’s all done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
Whether you run a WordPress blog or a website for your business, they have it all. Regardless of your platform, having a template is a good start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick review. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of the article for a more comprehensive review.
Both the pros and cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Suitable for CMS and eCommerce
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster Template Monster WordPress Themes
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although it is overwhelming at first glance, you can quickly navigate to a theme once it appears on the screen.
The layout is simple and straight to the point. However, you can browse through all of their categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. And that depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Their themes and templates are HTML compatible, each with its sub-features. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. There is something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. There’s the Single Site, Developer’s, or Buyout/Exclusive. You could also choose the “Zero Download”, which is the only option available on this website.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even if the designers make one template of Template Monster, you might have a different experience when it’s installed.
This is where the site is known for. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Hacker and Spam Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. The company has agents who can help you with any issues regarding the template or its features.
But, once the theme has been installed on your site, customer support will be transferred to the third-party who created it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
This doesn’t stop here. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster has custom-made services which are resold through their Weblium and MotoCMS subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. Once the website is complete, they have an option to bring in more profit to the website designed by them.
Types of Businesses Supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. Luckily, almost every type of business has its templates. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Design and photography
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
If you do not have a background in coding, this might be tricky for you to weigh the options. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Themes for WordPress
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. They have their own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- Premium themes can be reached 24/7 v ia customer support
- Structure that is SEO-friendly
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Post formats and content types customized
The pricing in Template Monster may be too costly for some. There are not all templates that can be purchased for a low price on Template Monster. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. All prices listed in Template Monster are regulated to keep costs affordable to everyone.
You have two options when it comes to licensing:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. But it does require you to advertise Template Monster on social media for downloading it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. Better to read the terms and conditions first before purchase. Template Monster WordPress Themes
But there are exceptions, such as:
- Non-Delivery Of Product – Within 14 days of placing the order, it should be reported to Template Monster right away.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to rectify the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- Product Not As Described – Within 14 days of purchase, you must prove that the product was not what you expected.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Anyone can use their licensing system. Yet, the process of choosing a theme and purchasing it can be a pain at times. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. Template Monster WordPress Themes
Prices vary by theme. For starters, you can download their free templates. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster WordPress Themes
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design and SEO optimization, graphic design, and marketing.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace gives you many options to choose from.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. Click the “Add Theme” button on the Themes tab, and it will be there. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. Your total bill at checkout could be $200-$300.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. The themes can be adapted into the brand you envision to be.
Are these templates made for HTML?