Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. Although people can still use code to build websites, using a theme makes it easier. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one of them.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you go on, you may want to watch this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you will want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- Free templates are available
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- The review system isn’t helpful at times
- Site difficult to navigate
- There is no refund policy
- There is no live chat support
Template Monster Features Template Monster + WordPress + Unicorn + Rainbow
Template Monster is a website for all things design. Template Monster’s templates are available for CMS, eCommerce, website building, and more. Right now, it is the go-to digital marketplace when you need a spruce up in your website.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. Each is sorted by colors, design, date submitted, and popularity. If you set these filters, that’s when you can find the theme you’re looking for. It all depends on you.
Templates and Web Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. You can use this in various eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Luckily, Template Monster also offers themes for existing CMS like Joomla, MotoCMS, Elementor, Shopify, and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
In each theme, Template Monster gives you the choice of choosing a license. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Customization is available on most templates. Third-party vendors often provide services on Template Monster. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. These add-ons may include customizing, editing, and optimizing the website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. They can consist of:
- Multi-Language Package
- SSL Certificate
- Year of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-To-Use Website Premium
- Integration of online stores
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Setup a Quick Store
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons can be used to complement your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. From live chat, email, or even a phone call. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
This doesn’t stop here. Add-ons are available for technical support when you require it. This means you will need to spend more money.
The review system is also a problem for some. When a vendor has a perfect score on display, it is only reflected in their technical support. You can see this in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full website design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
Affiliate programs are available that allow users to participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of businesses supported
Being a website for CMS and eCommerce, Template Monster ensures that they serve these markets. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. They include:
- Arts and culture
- Animals and pets
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorbikes
- Computers and the internet
- Photography and design
- Books and education
- Entertainment, games and nightlife
- Beauty and fashion
- Restaurants and food
- Holidays, gifts, and flowers
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- People and society
- Sports, outdoors, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. Each feature in the templates offered can vary. Some templates may give the information but not all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is when you gather information by gathering registered users, mailing lists, and so on.
- Media Integration – Describes the kind of media (i.e., video, audio, images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes testimonials, schedules, and so on.
- Currency and Language Support – When your clients are based abroad in what language they speak.
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. Each category has its own category. Even the themes offered are diverse in presentation, design, and optimization.
These features will make your website stand out.
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatible with all browser types
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. But these costs can add up with the number of fees it has.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. For eCommerce, there are ones available for Shopify at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- The template is free: You can use it at no cost, right from the name. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- Single Site License: It only works for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s License: Can be used up to five websites for non-exclusive use. Five single-site licenses are cheaper than purchasing five.
- Exclusive/Buyout License: The premium license. It could be worth more than you expect.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. Template Monster offers these services:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. They or the vendor provide information on the marketplace.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. Template Monster + WordPress + Unicorn + Rainbow
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
Although each template or theme is different in quality and price, there are many options available. Websites can work on popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, or any eCommerce site like Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. The user interface is too complicated to find what you are looking for. Template Monster + WordPress + Unicorn + Rainbow
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Their review system does not explain why a theme might not be compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. As for the vendors in the marketplace, be sure to do your research before purchasing.
Template Monster is a good marketplace for finding templates for your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Template Monster + WordPress + Unicorn + Rainbow
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
Is installing a theme difficult?
It’s not true. You can download the.zip file from Template Monster and upload it to your WordPress site. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. The same procedure applies to the free themes.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. While there’s a base fee, you can avail of any add-ons that may cost you more. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Yes! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Are templates purchased in Template Monster can be personalized?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. Want to change the color? Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are the templates built for HTML?