Building a website doesn’t need to rely on code now. It can all be done visually. While people still code to create a site, finding a theme speeds up the process. Templates are compiled in various content management systems (CMS for short).
Template Monster is one.
They can be used to create a WordPress blog for your company or a website for it. No matter what platform you use, a template can be a great start.
This review will show you the capabilities of Template Monster. Let’s get started!
Before you continue, you may want to check out this video by Cup NAds on YouTube that gives a quick overview. Afterward, you’ll want to read the rest of our article for a more comprehensive review.
Pros and Cons
- A vast library of themes is available for you to choose from
- You can download free templates
- 24/7 customer support
- Exclusive licensing
- Useful for eCommerce and CMS
- Add-ons that are expensive
- Sometimes the review system doesn’t work.
- Site difficult to navigate
- No refund policy
- No live chat support
Features of Template Monster WordPress Template Student Debt Template Monster
Template Monster is a site for all things design. Their templates can work for CMS, eCommerce, and website building. It is the best digital marketplace to go to if you want to make your website look better.
Although the site is overwhelming at first, you can browse a theme right away as soon as it’s on the screen.
Their layout is direct to the point, but you can go through their many categories. You can sort each one by color, design, submitted date, popularity, and more. These filters will allow you to find the right theme for you. And that depends on you.
Web Templates and Themes
Each template and theme is HTML compatible. This can be used in multiple eCommerce stores. If you have a website on WordPress, the possibilities are endless.
Template Monster offers themes for CMS such as Joomla, MotoCMS and Elementor, Shopify and Drupal. They have something for everyone.
Template Monster allows you to choose a license for each theme. You can choose from the Single Site, Developer’s or Buyout/Exclusive licenses. Or you could select the “Zero Download” templates, which no one on the website ever chose.
Most templates allow customization. Services on Template Monster tend to be done by third-party vendors. Even though one Template Monster template was created by the designers, it might be different when it is installed.
This is the area where the site is most well-known. Any add-ons can include editing, customizing, and optimizing your website’s SEO performance.
These services are often found on the market. These services can include:
- Multi-Language Pack
- SSL Certificate
- Year Of Hosting
- Spam and Hacker Protection Pack
- Ready-to-Use Premium Website
- Online Store Integration
- GDPR Compliance
- Premium Store Setup
- Quick Store Setup
- Add your logo
- Change Color Scheme
- Template Installation
These add-ons are complementary to your site. Preloaded to any need, it can personalize the experience for you.
Template Monster offers customer service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can contact them via email, live chat or by phone. Agents from the company can guide you to any troubleshooting about the template and its features.
However, when the theme you bought is now installed on your website, customer support will be diverted to the third party who made it. Expect that their response and quality vary.
It doesn’t end there. When you need more technical support, this is only available via add-ons. Meaning you have to spend more cash.
What’s also inconvenient for some is the review system. A vendor’s perfect score is reflected in their technical assistance. This can be seen in the “Support Quality Index.”
Full Website Design
Template Monster offers custom-made services that can be resold via their MotoCMS and Weblium subscriptions.
There are also affiliate programs in which a user can participate. After the website is completed, users have the option of bringing in more revenue to the site.
Types of Businesses Supported
Template Monster is a website that specializes in eCommerce and CMS. There are templates for all kinds of businesses out there. These templates include:
- Arts and culture
- Pets and animals
- Businesses and services
- Cars and motorcycles
- Computers and internet
- Photography and design
- Education and books
- Entertainment, games, and nightlife
- Fashion and beauty
- Food and restaurant
- Flowers, gifts, and holidays
- Family and home
- Medical (Healthcare)
- Real estate
- Society and people
- Outdoors, sports, and travel
This might prove difficult for someone who doesn’t have any programming experience. The templates can have different features. While some give their information, not all would explain it at all.
So before you purchase a theme in Template Monster, consider this for comparison:
- WebForms – This is where you collect information by collecting registered users, mailing list, and so forth.
- Media Integration – This describes the type of media (i.e. video, audio and images).
- Predesigned Pages/Sections/Widgets – Elements provided to you by default. This includes schedules, testimonials, etc.
- Language and Currency Support – If your clients are located abroad, in which language?
Template Monster offers a wide range of templates for WordPress users. Each category has its own category. The themes are varied in design, presentation, and optimization.
They step up your website to a T. Some features that you could anticipate may cover:
- Installation documentation
- 24/7 customer tech support for premium themes
- SEO friendly structure
- Optimized design for mobile
- Compatibility with all types of browsers
- Personalized post formats and content types
Template Monster’s pricing may seem too expensive for some. Understandably, not all templates being sold there are cheap to get. Each template has a base price. These costs can increase with the amount of fees that it charges.
Example: If you buy a theme for WordPress, it could cost $100 or less. There are themes available for Shopify starting at $140-$180. To keep costs down, all prices in Template Monster have been regulated.
From the licensing options mentioned before, you can choose either:
- Free: From the name itself, the template can be used at no cost. However, you will need to promote Template Monster via social media in order for people to download it.
- One site license: This license is only valid for one website. It amounts from $5 to around $200, depending on the product, vendor, and associated platform.
- Developer’s license: May be used on up to five websites. You can save more money than buying five single site licenses for the same product.
- Premium License: Exclusive/Buyout License It can amount to more than what you’re expecting.
These offerings may not be required, but they can be purchased if you need them. These services are offered by Template Monster:
- Add-on Products & Services – After adding a template to your shopping cart, you have the choice of placing add-ons. Found in the marketplace, they or the vendor provides information.
- Template Monster’s loyalty program offers cashback based on how many orders you place. Credits can be given to you when a product is purchased, which is part of the program.
One thing that you should know is that Template Monster has no refund policy. Let’s say you are dissatisfied with the product and you cannot get your money back. It is better to read and understand the terms before you buy. WordPress Template Student Debt Template Monster
There are exceptions to this rule, however:
- Non-Delivery of Product – You must report it to Template Monster within 14 days after placing your order.
- Significant Defects – The vendor has 72 hours to correct the error. Third-party systems involved are not applied to this exception.
- You must show proof that the product is not as described.
While each theme or template varies in price and quality, you could find the one you need. Websites can be built on any popular CMS or eCommerce like Joomla, WordPress, and Shopify.
Their licensing system can work for anyone. However, choosing a theme can sometimes be difficult and expensive. Their user interface is too crowded to find the one you want. WordPress Template Student Debt Template Monster
Pricing even varies per theme offered. But you can try out their free templates for starters. Even their review system doesn’t explain why a theme isn’t compatible.
Having 24/7 customer service helps at least in any troubleshooting. Do your research on the vendors available in the market before you make a purchase.
In short: Template Monster is a decent marketplace to look for any template for your site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). WordPress Template Student Debt Template Monster
What is a Template Monster?
Template Monster is a digital marketplace founded in 2002. Their main goal is to provide a wide array of designs of all kinds. These include web design, SEO optimization, graphic design, marketing, and more.
How many templates can be purchased in Template Monster?
You can start with just one template, depending on your needs. Template Monster’s marketplace offers many options.
How difficult is it to install a theme?
Not really. When you buy the theme on Template Monster, you download the .zip file and upload the theme to your WordPress website. It will be available by clicking the “Add Theme” button in the Themes tab. It’s the same process as to how you put up the free themes too.
Template Monster: How expensive is it?
It depends. The cheapest template starts at $10. Do note that it is only for a single license. There is a flat fee and you can add on any additional fees that might be more expensive. When you’re at the checkout, your bill could reach up to $200-$300 at most.
Can your website be promoted with Template Monster?
Absolutely! Template Monster has that covered in their web services.
Can you customize the themes you buy in Template Monster?
Yes. The themes can be adjusted to your liking. You can change the color. Yes, you can. A custom logo? You can upload it there. These themes can be modified to create the brand you want.
Are the templates built for HTML?